This is part two of the adventures in Advaita Vedanta... will you travel with me a while?


Free Friday

Hari OM

A 'free' post of random comment has not been entered here since setting up this 'chapter two' of the Roaming Soul. 

I use it now to say that, for the time being, there will be no more posts here. It seems the readership from 'chapter one' has not migrated here. I greatly appreciate the four or five who do appear to visit - and am doubly grateful to the one or two who take time to comment occasionally! Of course, the sadhana of producing these posts is my own. Whether others make it theirs to read them is another thing entirely. I do not intend to delete the blogs, for even if only one person gains a single significance from them, then they have served a purpose.

However, for my side, it is necessary to consider effort versus outcomes. It happens that the 'journal blog,' Doses of Wild YAM, is serving quite well as a sadhana release as well as for general matters in life. The Sunday and Monday posts there are specific to my spiritual self, but anything else published there arises from that self and are therefore reflections of it. 

Therefore, as things stand at the moment, the efforts made for this blog are being put over to DoWY and this one will remain unedited for the foreseeable future. Part of the ebb and flow of life.

It only remains for me to wish all who do visit all the very best for 2022. As we move into what looks to be the third year of altered circumstances brought about by an invisible force, I pray that everyone remains safe, stays well and finds the fortune in the small things to bring smiles and contentment. 

HARI OM


5 comments:

  1. I was one among those who used to read the posts here. I haven't been regular though because of work commitments.
    Don't delete anything. I can always go back and reread what you have written, because what you have written are really very profound with deep insights into who we are, what we are and what we do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hari OM
      Much appreciated, Pradeep-bhai! Yxx

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Yamini.

      Delete
  2. Do not delete these posts, Yamini, because at times I too visit here and get a sort of solace from your words. In today's scenario, these posts are highly useful.Thank you for these posts in this sphere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been regular here, I admit. But you are one of the bloggers whom I take seriously.

    ReplyDelete