This is part two of the adventures in Advaita Vedanta... will you travel with me a while?


Saturday Satsang - that wasn't...

 Hari OM

Viewers - please be aware I had a post here as per usual... but there has been an update on Chrome that has gone all 'redwall' and malware alert and it has taken upon itself to declare the post originally here as 'malware'... which is absolutely ridiculous, for it took precisely the same form as all posts preceding it. I am uncertain whether this is going to happen with all upcoming posts now... posts at both other blogs for today have also been nixed... most worrying.  Your patience as I sort through this will be appreciated. Sigh... YAM xx

1 comment:

  1. Hari OM
    NB - around midday BLOGGER 'REVIEWED THEIR REVIEW AND RECONSIDERED AND REINSTATED THE POST'... but I leave this here in protest at the palpitations they caused me. The original post here has been rescheduled. Yxx

    ReplyDelete